This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Samsung pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 trucks full of 5 cent coins | News Hound






Epic Trolling from Samsung
This morning more than 30 trucks filled with 5-cent coins arrived at Apple’s headquarters in California. Initially, the security company that protects the facility said the trucks were in the wrong place, but minutes later, Tim Cook (Apple CEO) received a call from Samsung CEO explaining that they will pay $1 billion dollars for the fine recently ruled against the South Korean company in this way.



Petty? Yeah.. Would I do it?


ABSOLUTELY...LMAO


Pretty biased on this one 'cause had Steve Jobs done this, cats would be clapping and applauding...lol So......



Samsung pays Apple $1 Billion sending 30 trucks full of 5 cent coins | News Hound
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...