This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) @Rapsodymusic X @Wale X Dark Knights prod. by @Ejones_Music X #SheGotGame mixtape hosted by @DJDrama coming 8/20/13









It is good to hear Miss Evans ripping through things. One of my oldest daughter's favorite rappers (and I'm DEFINITELY NOT MAD ABOUT THAT.) is back with MMG's Wale.


















 Her next mixtape, as you read up in the tagline, will be hosted by DJ Drama.














Good things come in threes as this is the third STRAIGHT OFFERING by Wale lyrically that I've more than dug. I dare say that the Wale his 'Day One' fans have been clamoring for is 'back'. He ripped it.

Happy birthday to E.Jones, the producer on this track btw. What a birthday present. @ the release of that song. Not that it is his ONLY TRACK.. It isn't. Better do the research on this Soul Council representative. He has tracks for days.



In case your smartphone won't let you be great with Soundcloud....





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...