This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Album/Music) Always nice to see things like this in my social network feed X @FEOFFICIAL X @Phontigallo & @Nicolaymusic are The Foreign Exchange - Love In Flying Colors. Fall 2013 on +FE Music.











Follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/theforeignexchange or visit their website at http://www.theforeignexchangemusic.com/.




Tracklistings for them usually come out the month before so as soon as that happens, those will be up here and definitely on their various media outlets

. Rarely, and I MEAN RARELY, do Nic and Phonte announced things that aren't already FINISHED so I'm already counting 'this bucket' on the scoreboard. I don't forsee any delays. Maybe some additions but no delays. Truly can't wait to see where they are taking us next on this musical journey as Zo!'s ManMade has already provided the perfect backdrop for this Summer's music for me. They always come different with each project and have been known to do the unexpected.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...