This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

For those of you asking. Yes Blackberry is getting @Instagram it seems.






CrackBerry reports that Instagram will "definitely" become available for BB10 handsets, but was not drawn on a potential release date.
"While no formal announcement was made this week about Instagram coming to BlackBerry, we did get word that BlackBerry is engaged in the process with Instagram right now and that Instagram will definitely be coming to BlackBerry 10. No date yet, but it will be there. Let's hope sooner than later of course," wrote CrackBerry's Kevin Michaluk.



Let the bemoaning and elitist sighs of 'Blackberry users' ruining Instagram begin from you folks...lmao

Y'all kill me with that bullshit btw...


Instagram 'definitely' coming to BlackBerry 10, say reports | T3
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...