This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video/Pictures) Get Familiar with @DollySweets









 I'm gonna keep it REALLY FUNKY. Normally, you get either a REALLY NICE FACE WITH AN PRETTY OKAY BODY or a BANGING BODY with a 'okay face'. Not with Dolly.

So I'm gonna put up FACE PICS FIRST. Obviously, that first pic gives you a glimpse of the 'rest of her' but yeah... Pretty gal.


I put 'Get Familiar' but based on the hits, I can't see how you DON'T know who she is..


































Super cute. Dimples. Body outta this....


Nothing but ASS by dollysweets504




Twerkin that Ass by dollysweets504



Dollysweets504... DollySweets Twerks by girlmedic35



Lil Wayne Feat. Drake - She Will by videoking010




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...