This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Music Video) Dope MC @rapsodymusic ft. X @Raheem_DeVaughn X Non Fiction.. Ms. Evans hits the ground running in 2013..



















There is a VERSION with Ab Soul on it.. Not in video form of course.. ("Cause otherwise, that would be what I would have put in the title...duh... )

UPDATE from 9th Wonder himself..






You should go BUY THE IDEA OF BEAUTIFUL, which is the name of her album. More bangers like this on there.





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...