This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Movie trailer) KONY MONTANA x SHOT BY @HighDEPinition x Starring @MichaelBlackson,@IamDEELISHIS @CASSIDY_LARSINY and more...












Michael is ABSOLUTELY hilarious and the shots that High has been providing us (along with Deelishis and others) have my interest piqued. Looking forward to its release which appears to be by Easter according to Michael...

OH and for those of you who live in Philadelphia and Delaware, the places in the film should look REALLY FAMILIAR. Scenes were shot in both places. There's a Fisker citing as well. @ the automobile.

Like this scene in what I would say is Hockessin, Delaware...


Here's the full post that was done on the BTS flicks..

http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2012/09/bts-pictures-iamdeelishis-x.html















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...