This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Courtesy of @abcnews X Keep Your Eye on Your Luggage- Robin Harris voice







Damm shame...


I mean they hire 'every day folks' though so this should REALLY NOT BE THAT SHOCKING. Makes you want to tuck all of your valuables in your carry on...and never take your eye off the tray as you get searched....wait...never mind. Anyway...watch the video and follow the links if you missed this airing on TV..









  Watch More News Videos at ABC
  |
  2012 Presidential Election
  |
  Entertainment & Celebrity News





There is a nice lil article to go with it....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...