This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) @BobbyDimesOT w/@Mr_Cab20 showing out at the #MUBM2012..Performs 'Out Delaware'



Even Young Steff was out there rocking.. He literally got in the way of my admittedly shoddy camera work...


Shoutout to Grouchy Greg, Sap, L Burner and all the artists, execs, and talent in the building yesterday. Some folks needed to hear the gems that were spit yesterday. Well worth the time. Those in the industry should consider attending next year.




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...