This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) NSFW X @trueshanielove aka Shanie Love X Naughty Nurse...




You've probably seen her on a certain 'hip hop' site.. @ if she looks familiar..













Starts to get REALLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK FROM HERE ON OUT... For that though, you can check out her cam here...

http://www.ShanieLoveXXX.com











































SHANIE  LOVE -STACKED CITY by captaincharge



Shanie by kingjr243



Shanielov Plays With Her Huge Natural Tits on... by breastlove




Shanie by I_Love_Em_Thick_2





THE SEXY -SHANIE LOVE by captaincharge



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...