This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Music) @Choklate X Dedicated To Music X Details on new album entitled "Fly"









































This is a post I forgot to push 'send' on. My apologies. @ it being late. Still, I know some of my friends may not know about her so I decided to go on ahead and put it out there anyway. She has a new album "Fly" coming out featuring Musiq  Phonte w/ production 4rm KuddieFresh, MarcusD, Musiq himself & Vitamin D 10.16.2011

In the meantime.... Here is Dedicated To Music...





You can go to her page to learn more about her....

Choklate
View Choklate
at MeMusic.com
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...