This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Motorcycle) @AteliersVelocet Max Hazan's XS650






You aren't gonna find this bike down at your local dealer.....You can find it in the local Tri-State New York area...

Ateliers Velocette motorcycles: choppers, bobbers and Ducati's for print/photography, retail windows, in-store displays, film, & TV production.



inquiry@ateliersvelocette.com

Check out their dope site here.... http://ateliersvelocette.com/wp/




They have a bike featured here in this Lloyd Banks video with Former Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the WeeSally Ferreira,.


Lloyd Banks feat. Ryan Leslie - So Forgetful... by GUnitFamily




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...