This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@BeautifullApril dope website X The Beautifull Project




































Starting tomorrow, the shirts pictured above will go on sale for $30.00... They are MEN'S SHIRTS... btw.. Although I suppose a woman could buy one and lounge around in it and not be questioned..


The Former 2 X Chromosome of the Week is outchea doing her thing. I like it.



You may have seen her in the Frank Ocean Pyramids video.... @ where else you may know her from..

http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2012/09/music-video-frankocean-x-pyramids-ft.html

The Beautifull Project
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...