This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) Two @itspacdiv tracks X Truth Prod. by @SwiffD X Black Acura ft. @MacMiller prod. by @KingThelonious






























The Black Acura track was released a month ago but I know some may not have heard it yet.. The 'Truth' track was just released a few days ago...GMB coming November 27th I believe..










1. Intro
2. The Return f/ Ty$
3. Bank
4. Truth
5. Sneakerboxes f/ Chip Gnarly & Big Sik
6. Faircrest Heights (Interlude)
7. Slow
8. Can’t Help It
9. Fuck Y’All ft. Kurupt & DJ Battlecat
10. Black Acura ft. Mac Miller
11. Automatic
12. Cross-Trainers ft. Kendrick Lamar & Blu
13. Debo
14. No Superman
15. Savages ft. Big Sik & Edbone
16. La Cienaga Luxor ft. Big Sik
17. It’s All Love ft. Elway 7 & Edbone



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...