This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Wonders aloud how many of you are gonna think you can do this in court...and win... Lil Wayne's deposition




I am not even gonna PRETEND to give a shit if he QJ3 or Wayne wins this case. For real. Or if Wayne acts this way in court or not on the reg... I mean if he did, I can see how he got that years in Rikers but yeah...





Just in case you are wondering what the law says about such behavior...


California Penal Code 166, which explicitly prohibits:
(1) Disorderly, contemptuous, or insolent behavior committed during the sitting of any court of justice, in the immediate view and presence of the court, and directly tending to interrupt its proceedings or to impair the respect due to its authority.
(2) Behavior as specified in paragraph (1) committed in the presence of any referee, while actually engaged in any trial or hearing, pursuant to the order of any court, or in the presence of any jury while actually sitting for the trial of a cause, or upon any inquest or other proceedings authorized by law.









Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...