This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/Videos) Maya van de Wiel aka @MayaDutch



Is it me or do her REGULAR every day photos look extremely dope? I mean her in regular jeans and a shirt or in a simple dress is just...never mind. Enjoy the pics..I've said too much already.
















" width="640" height="480"/>



You may remember this post..with the video below..











































In case you live under a rock and have NEVER seen this video..








Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...