This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio/Video) @RapsodyMusic Freestyle w/ @StatikSelekt @Shade45








See that smile.. That is that confidence and the joy that she gives off when she spits...She smiles like that and you know she is about to GO IN...

OH AND SHE IS GOING TO BE ON 106 AND PARK THIS FRIDAY (THAT IS TODAY 9/7/12!!!!! PREMIERING HER VIDEO 'Believe Me" I never watch 106...unless there is somebody I want to see so I will BE WATCHING TODAY.






Here is a bonus... This is on her album "The Idea of Beautiful" too...






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...