This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio/Interview) @BigSean gives some insight on how the@S_C_ * @kanyewest laced "Clique" came about..






































Get More: 
2012 VMA, Artists.MTV, Music



I refrained from listening to it. @ the song itself. For probably reasons that should be obvious. I am not THAT STUBBORN though in that I can give props were props are due. It is a dope song and not just 'cause Jay and 'Ye are on it. Big Sean did well. After hearing the story of how it TRULY was his song first, that makes it even nicer to me. *shrugs*. Here's the song..btw...



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...