This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Videos) Speaking of Charles Barkley...





..the disrespect for his game is laughable.

I know it is hard for some of you 'youngsters' to fathom how good he was because..well...there is NO PLAYER in the NBA like him. No one playing now or in the past, was a TRUE POWER FORWARD at 6'4ish. Dunking on 7 footers OFF A TWO FOOT POST AND PLANT MOVE ON THE REG. Or spinning off a baseline, landing on two feet and STILL DUNKING ON CATS. That doesn't happen like that from your POWER FORWARD now. Even when you play Lebron at the 4, he doesn't DO THAT 'cause his post work is in progress. Charles ALWAYS PLAYED IN THE POST so he had an ALL AROUND POST GAME.

I love how everyone loves to 'dismiss' his game due to his lack of chips. He was one of my favorite players ever. Ever. Everyone likes to talk about Pip dunking on Ewing..There is one in here of Chuck doing him in...David Robinson gets some too.. remember...Chuck was MAYBE 6'4.. Definitely not 6'6 as listed and even if he was 6'6..HE PLAYED POWER FORWARD against cats who were 6'10 and up on the reg... Foot work was immaculate.



I also think folks forgot that Chuck had a 'handle'. Peep the highlights. He was not just some big dude lumbering up the court.











Him elbowing Mike.....lmao




The 'Charles Barkley' many of you know now...




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...