This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/videos) Twitter 2 X Chromosome of The Week (Part 1): @Deana_Fever














Aka Deana Kelley outta Brooklyn... Per her website:


Deana Kelley
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 107 lbs
Measurements: 32C-20-34
Birthday: March 29
Hometown: New York, NY
Ethnicity: Irish, Puerto Rican


She is blunt. Period. Straight up and down. She is about her business. She is a criminal justice major.

I see she has quite a few 'foot soldiers'..(Keep scrolling down and you will see what I mean). That is not my thing though. Shoutout to y'all though and get your money Deanna. I ain't mad at cha. Go to her website for more info. She has a lot going on there. Never know, she might have something you like there.


Oh you want to hear her voice? Okay here you go..















































































































































































































Extra treat. Hey..you scrolled ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE SO YEAH... 

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...