This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/Videos) Twitter 2 X Chromosome of The Week (Part 2) : @Karla_Rachaelx3 (NSFW)






Props to them for putting a 'real regular pretty' gal up in the video.. * Dope video. Natural gal. No disso to those who aren't but it is appreciated. Y'all gotta stop acting like you only looking at gals with XYZ like if this pretty lil thing sauntered up to you, you would 'turn her down'. lol You aren't kicking out the bed fam. Sorry...Don't believe you...

Enjoy the video and flicks mayne..




















*Not that she isn't aspiring to be a model 'cause she is but she is doesn't have those 'outrageous' stats that have seemed to permeate the scene. She is just a pretty gal. I hope she doesn't get ANY SURGERY or enhancements personally but it isn't my body. It is hers. I just happen to think she fine JUST THE WAY SHE IS. I can appreciate that. That's all. @ 'regular'.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...