This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Picture) Damm near 10k fine for a missed doctor's appointment Kenny Britt? Well

actually...THE TITANS? "Cause they are the ones who levied the fine. Yeesh. I get it though. His health (and playing status) is pretty important so..


(He took the flick down but you know the screen shot....) He'll be aight though. Just like he said on his IG about his rims. Small thing to a giant.. *shrugs* Hope GODdell doesn't hit him for more money... *


































*I know you are saying "Well if you did, then why did you put the pic up?" Would you have believed me without the pic? Oh..... If I was trying to be a dickhead about it though, I could have MADE THE POST SHOW UP IN HIS TWITTER FEED. I did not. So if it is found via an Internet search (like they don't already know he did it or some shit..HE PULLED THE PHOTO...DUH...They know..) that isn't on me per say..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...