This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Summer basketball X NC Pro-AM League PJ Hairiston X Rasheed Wallace X Will Bunton X John Wall in Spokane and more..




Others include the person in the screen shot...Jon Hart..(Boston College)
Nolan Smith, Dominique Sutton, CJ Leslie, Rodney Purvis, Ben Hansbrough, Leslie McDonald, PJ Hairston, Montrezl Harrell, Mike Deloach, Alex Johnson and more..





























This is from last year..Watch Dominique Sutton (North Carolina Central ) get all up under Austin Rivers and John Wall's skins in separate games....



Only fair that I show John Wall and Austin going back at him..










Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...