This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) @KONSOLEKINGZ X @RosaAcosta X @VanessaVeasley @Jillisalynn @Iammaliahmichel @LauraDore & more @Playstation theme video




























Sheneka Adams
Tammy Torres
Jessica Burciaga
Jesikah Maximus
Laura Dore’
Diznee
Marisa
Halie
Heather
Summer Walker
Sin
Erica
Maliah
Sarah
Jillisa
Vanessa Veasley
Jade Wifey
Suelyn
Khrysti Hill


http://www.konsolekingz.com/site/index.php/marketplace/psn/the-sexy-ladies-of-show-magazine-2/




 
How to download The Sexy Ladies of SHOW Magazine Theme on PS3:
1. Log into the PlayStation Store
2. Go to Themes & Avatars
3. Go to Dynamic Themes
4. Go to Babes
5. Go to Photo
6. Navigate to The Sexy Ladies of SHOW Magazine 2 Theme.
How to install The Sexy Ladies of SHOW Magazine 2 Theme:
1. From the Settings icon on the XMB (Xross Media Bar), scroll to the Theme Settings option.
2. Press the X button to display the Theme menu
3. Press the X button again to display a list of themes that are available for use.
4. Scroll to the desired theme, and then select Apply.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...