This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) @FrenchRoseBud X @Bluestarlive X Got Molly





Update...the 'Got Molly' video has been pulled. READ THE BRAND NEW INTERVIEW I DID (9/18/2012) WITH HER AND SHE EXPLAINS all about why I pulled the video and why she NEVER PROMOTED IT. She also talks about some other stuff too. Go check it out.



http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2012/09/chat-series-carolinawares-own-chat.html






























                                    





































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...