This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) The 3rd Installment of @IamEricRoberson's Artist Workshop

Here's an example of what he is speaking on...

 Publishing check vs Royalty check...Interested now? Good.








He dropped so much knowledge that I am not even gonna try to cover it all. Just watch 'em if you are an artist, a manager, a FAN OF THE MUSIC AND WANT TO KNOW THE CREATIVE PROCESS or whatever. Lots of information here...




Watch live streaming video from ericroberson at livestream.com









Here is part 1...



ericroberson on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free




Here is part 2


Watch live streaming video from ericroberson at livestream.com




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...