This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Ustream) LIVE tonight 9pm EST on @Ustream #WonderfulWorldWednesday w/ @9thWonderMusic & @MURS! They are CRITIQUING music. Get yours critiqued... @JamlaArmy










9th and Murs are working on something, in case you don't follow them @ how this is all possible. Here is the Ustream URL...


http://www.ustream.tv/ninthwonderful


Be patient. @ start time. No links in the chat, of course and Lady Vee will PUT YOU OUT. (She is the moderator...good peoples)..


Cats tell me all the time that I do NOT GIVE THEM ENOUGH NOTICE to join 9th's Stream. Sorry. I can only pass the info along as I get it. You also have to understand that 9th is pretty busy....you know...making MUSIC/TOURING..YOU KNOW..DOING MUSICIAN SHIT.... so he can't exactly appear EVERY WEDNESDAY OR TUESDAY OR WHATEVER DAY HE 'SETS'. Anyhow, here is a THREE HOUR HEADS UP.  Don't ever say I never told you anything...



What does a 9th Wonder Ustream sound like? Here goes a few examples...Just some snippets. He is usually on for at least 3-4 hours... You never KNOW WHO OR WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN. We've heard exclusives, beats being made, folks just stopping through....








120 minutes worth here.. Enjoy..




Just so you will know what to expect...




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...