This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/Videos) Get familiar with Brazilian @selemecarol aka Carol Seleme X @SPICYmag cover and more...




















I was going to do this post tomorrow for 'Hump Day' but decided to go on ahead and unleash it now. Enjoy...








Plenty more pics here...


Oh she is an artist too. As in real art.... Check her out here...


She is in the 'Naked'  (Chris Brown), Akon's "We On" and Dr. Dre's "The Recipe" videos so look out for her...











































































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...