This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/NSFW/VIDEO) Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week (Part 1) @Lux_Suicide














































She is probably my favorite 'Suicide Girl' and she is pretty well known. She just takes dope ass photos... Not just because she gets 'naked' in 'em either.



This post is NOT SAFE FOR WORK...



 







Support her here..

Tumble with her here..


You can find her on Facebook (link is also in her Twitter profile). I would highly suggest you 'respectful' though @ adding her. She isn't on there for all of the 'bs'. Admire and lust respectfully.


You may remember her from a post I did on her about the Emilio Rojas ft. Mickey Facts video..

More video of her here on her Tumblr...































































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...