This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @IamShenekaAdams X Outchea though...











Been a long time since I featured her here 'cause well...DAMM NEAR EVERYBODY FEATURES HER NOW so I kinda figured y'all were seeing her in other places. That is 'till I started getting asked why I didn't anymore. It surely wasn't 'cause I don't like her. She is dope. Always has been.












This is what I really like about her. Jacob and her go hard in the paint. Together.



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...