This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @FrenchRosebud X Just an update or two.









'Something' happened with her old Twitter.. smh I read the messages there and basically smell 'bullshit' @ the reasons it was hacked. Over videos that were ALREADY OUT IN TRAILER FORM? Naw B...@ homie's 'excuse for hacking her account...


 


 I want to put the tweets up but I reached out to see if Rosee would talk to me about it first.  We'll see..In the meantime, here are some more dope pics from here as well as some throwbacks she posted on her new Twitter. I believe I probably have at least the 'Top 3' collection of pics so if you are a 'new' follower of hers, miss her old pics or just want to talk take a look...go right ahead. Probably served best by using her former names..Rosee Divine, Rosee The French Rosee... @ tags...Enjoy. (I believe at press time, there is a post of hers in the Top 10..which isn't uncommon actually)










Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...