This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Music Video) @YungTexxus254 ft. @Tek_Neek X Work Hard X Strip Club banger
































 Here is the press release from the project.. So you can HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION.



Artist: Yung Texxus & Tek Neek
Label: State City Music/ Tek Neekill Productions

Video: "Work Hard"
Producer: Tek Neek
Project: Drive (August 2012)
Directed/Edited by: EpiTek Films



Work Hard" is the next single from Yung Texxus & Tek Neek’s new mixtape, Drive.

The momentum of this project has been building with the release of “I’m Comin Down” featuring Bun B &“I Be Swagged Up

“Work Hard” is only going to set the stage for this epic mixtape as a predecessor to the Dead Presidentz –N- Caddies album.

Drive will be hosted by Maybach Music Group’s DJ Scream and will be released in early August via Livemixtapes.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...