This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Interview/Chat Series LIVE RADIO STYLE) @Carolinaware X @OG_Nitty X @NerdAtCoolTable Part 3 of 3. The Last Hour...












































Hour three... In light of the 'hack attempt' on my blog this morning...(Yes, someone tried to hack it..I CLEARLY HAVE IT BACK IN MY POSSESSION THOUGH)...PART 3 SPEAKS ON 'THE EARLY DAYS OF THE BLOG...' When NOBODY WAS LOOKING AT IT.. and such.. We speak on the DELAWARE part of my name... and Nerd speaks on his 'movie treatment' and more. Sadder Days!!!


Real grown folks talk too about 'interviewing someone your SO 'likes'..  Real fragile subject for some of you...lmao Enjoy it though.. Part 2 here...


Oh and we locked in our playoff picks in this joint too. 


Pretty informative.





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...