This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Get Familiar with @Lais_DeLeon ...

 





















Seems her Facebook got shutdown while she was in the middle of a contest. Having technical difficulties sucks...I know..I've experienced them here. So I'm just throwing my lil two cents into the 'help pot' for her. Read the situation she is in below.






Updates!! Please read! | Lais DeLeon | Fitness & Bikini Model


Hi Friends…
This has been a tough week for me.
My facebook accounts got suspended during the most important time of this year for me. During this huge contest I’m in. The HOT100. I’ve been planning for this contest for over a year.
I know it may not seem like a lot or a big deal but in my career it is.
I have been working hard building my fan base, getting sponsors, making traveling arrangements, clearing my schedule, accepting NO WORK this month so I have time to devote to this time consuming contest and many more personal and professional arrangements I’ve had to make to be able to participate and give this contest my all.
A lot of you aren’t 100% clear as to what I do and how I make a living. Most assume just model. But the majority of my contracts, jobs, and responsibilities rely almost solely on social media networking. So having my account suspended has proven pretty devastating to me. It’s not just Facebook for me. It’s my job.
Aside from that huge set back, I’m experiencing some technical dificulties here on my site. My payment processor is not currently working here and has therefore stopped all activity on my members section and online store. As you can imagine this is not good either.
This is a busy month for me so please bear with me as I work things out on facebook, still somehow manage to compete in this contest and work on the issues with my site.
I appreciate all the love and support you have shown me throughout this contest and hope to continue receiving your support.
You can vote for me by visiting Wet Republics page here: http://www.facebook.com/wetrepublic and posting “I want to vote for Lais DeLeon for Hot100″ on their wall.
And here on my Spyonvegas Hot100 profile: http://spyonvegas.com/contests/2012-las-vegas-hot-100/lais-deleon/
I appreciate your patience as I work through all this and will be back up with all the fun here and on facebook that you are used to and hopefully love! ;)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...