This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Documents) Looks like @Pusha_T might have been onto something..







There is more...go on over to Julia Beverly Twitter..No, I don't know if they are 'official' court documents but they look pretty legit. Then again...we are GONNA FOUND OUT NOW AREN'T WE? @ THE RESPONSE FROM THOSE INVOLVED. That is also why I didn't say the artist's name..I know the rules. This may or may not be true. Lets be honest though. Wasn't this the same thing Juvie and 'em said? @ track record. *shrugs* 


The gist of these documents. James "Jas" Prince (Rap-A-Lot. ) , is filing the suit against Aspire Music Group, Cortez Bryant, Laurant Management, Three Kings, Gerald Roberson, and Derrick Lawrence. 


Prince was the one who 'discovered' Drake and had an agreement with the defendants that once he used his influence to get him signed with Lil Wayne and 'em , bread would be broken between the gentleman. 

It didn't happen. Cortez signed Drake over exclusively with Wayne and 'em. Pushing James Prince out of the mix as he was supposed to not only get paid BUT MANAGE DRAKE too. As we know, that didn't happen. A settlement was reached but Prince never got paid. 

Prince is saying he didn't get his money because DRAKE HASN'T GOTTEN HIS. In these documents... Hence the lawsuit for breach of contract. 






Here are a few pieces of the document. The documents are lengthy so A. If they are fake, someone took a LOT OF TIME TO WRITE THEM UP. B. I'm not capping all of that homie...Sorry... Go to Beverly's Twitter if you want to see the whole thing.. 








Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...