This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio/video) @RapsodyMusic (prod. by @9thwondermusic) X Believe Me


She also sat down with @Hot97's @DJEnuff to talk underground female MCs...


































Rapsody first solo album "The Idea of Beautiful" will be dropping August 28th, 2012. Love the reference to L-Boogie and to Canni on this joint. Rap brings it AS USUAL.

 I was waiting for a better 'quality' of the joint.. Couldn't find it. @ delay on this post. Definitely been rocking THIS IN THE CAR/GYM/ETC though. Thought I would share it for the few who don't have it.





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...