This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) New music from Focus aka @EffTripleDot X @STORImusic FT. @50Cent X My Crown (remix)










































He has a new 7 track EP “Focal Point: 1172″ on August 7. “Autumn” is the 1st single of “Focal Point: 1172″












http://www.TWITTER.com/StoriMusic
http://www.FACEBOOK.com/StoriMusic
http://www.YOUTUBE.com/StoriMusic
http://www.SOUNDCLOUD.com/Stori
http://StoriMusic.TUMBLR.com
http://StoriMusic.BANDCAMP.com




Lyrics to the remix btw..


Lyrics]
(Hook)
They can’t keep a good man down
Always keep a smile when they want me to frown
Keep the vibes and I stood my grounds
They will never ever take my crown, nah
They will never ever take my crown, nah
They will never ever take my crown, nah
(1st verse)
This ain't the time for pretty hooks this that dirty Jane music it's about time for pretty crooks--
That means she's liable to take yo head, take yo man, take yo money, take yo fans!!
and take them visions of success out yo plans -
Like
Gimme all the Grammy's n put them in the fucking bag!!
I'ma take the whole academy hostage
Im thanking all involved special gracias to the haters
Without the bulllllshit, this battery wouldn't be in my back!
without  that buulllllshit I prolly would have been just somebody's girlfriend then a wife w a stretch marks and a couple bad ass kids...To keep me wishin I would have kept at it instead im full of resentment thank god that premonition never came into fruition
Cz I don't have to hold nothing to nobody's  head to make em listen
Comin right back hit u with that crack - even make a southern gentleman  smaaack His momma- now grandmamma cryin in the corner havin a heart attack
It must be in the air - I see them in riot gear
When they play this in the club fights start breakin out everywhere
(Hook)
(2nd verse) 50cent
Gram after gram, time after time
I got the grind
I can’t help it, I gotta shine
I do it big, you stupid big
I could fit like half the projects in my crib
You stick around, I’m outta here
You on the ground, I’m in the lear
I love yachts, a 9 boats
Either way, come a nigga got you picking dough
They done made me mad, now I’m in my bad
And I’m back with the strap catch a case be the case
Rich nigga swag
Every step I take, every lil itsy bitsy move I make
Turn the big bags a birthday cake
I can even fit this shit in my safe
Wait!
Got more money coming, try not to hate
Why you think a nigga in and out a state?
I’m a pro, I’ma go when I operate
I get the bread, I blow the bread
I’m flashing, I’m shining
I get the bread, I blow the bread
My bitches, my diamonds
(3rd verse)
Got nothin nice to say,
So ima say it all
Ill never hold my tongue for no one - yeah this bitch a cold one
Speaking "matter of fact"ly  or metaphorically know when I speaka da English I speaka da real (ish)
Whoaaaaaaaa
we got a live one here she bout to 
Blooooooow
on my Adele and set fire to the studiooooo
Melt the mic down burn up the whole town I leave it unsafe for you to come around
I've been patiently waiting
To be let out my cage (and)
I'm bout to bite down hard lockjaw shake'em
I'm bout to fuck yo head up leave u thinkin That u wasted
im bout it bout it - I'm bout my paper and I'm bout my business
I werk for mines 
I put in overtime
N now it's paying off - seen the first check got me off
(Bitches can try but they just cant stop me now)

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...