This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) #MusicMonday X @catch_09 aka Catch X Life love loyalty mixtape



































Per his bio:

Catch is an up and coming artist out of Wilmington,De. he has been featured on some of the city's most prominent mixtapes he took a couple years off but now its time for him to step out as a solo artist and to make the city proud. DJ Steelforce and the Sponsorship of Katlego clothing helped this mixtape come to life. Life, Love & Loyalty includes original material prod by Hook.




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...