This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) @MeekMill Vs Rev. Jomo K. Johnson Over “Amen” & other lyrics...smh









The assumptions made by the Pastor are wrong. Rather, the accusations. Is Meek perfect? Nope. That hardly qualifies him to be singled out like this. Maybe the Pastor would have more 'merit' if he wasn't shelling out books or if he was...you know.. RIGHT ON THIS ONE. He isn't though. I know many folks will use Meek's 'anger and improper grammar' to discredit his argument which is pretty damm sad. "Cause the fact remains, Meek is right. He does do stuff for the kids. He is in the community.




As for the song itself, I won't feign ignorance as to what the Pastor is alluding to but rather I will just wonder why he never ran up on say a 'Scarface' or somebody like that? Hell, why not run up on a R&B singer or four 'cause the 'Church' has been interpolated in MANY A SONG IN THAT GENRE. Why not just start at the top of the food chain and retroactively condemn MADONNA? See my point?

I would like to see them talk about it more amicably. Not sure that can happen though.



Anyway, enjoy the 'interview' if you haven't head it already. Sure you have at least heard it by now. Meek is not a hard cat to reach though if you can get in the paper. As the ELDER in this situation, I feel that he should have reached out to him in a better way. Or he should have known that he wasn't going to 'get anywhere' doing this. @ getting on the radio.




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...