This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

5 ways to use your smartphone as a blogging tool

5 ways to use your smartphone as a blogging tool



A post I have in 'the chamber' but never published... @ the same idea. I actually only starting to really want a smartphone for ALL OF THESE REASONS and when I make smartphone purchases these things come into play. @ the ability to do them. 'Cause this is EXACTLY how I use mine. I use pictures from other things I do on my smartphone for posts ALL THE TIME. I've made post on the fly, right from my Android. (A lil harder to do on the Blackberry when I had one but I DID DO IT) Hell, I know a CERTAIN GROUCHY PERSON who runs a MAJOR HIP HOP SITE, used to do CODES AND ALL FROM HIS BLACKBERRY. I watched him do it before. So it can be done. Enjoy the read. It is should help you.


The link is up top and here is a screenshot to get you started...Very useful...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...