This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) "Her Highs" - @Mcnyce (Prod. @QwonDon) starring @NI_dontloveem shot by @jamisaaa









Another banger from Mc Nyce. I tell you what I like about this kid here. He knows the lane he wants to ride in and he is keeping it between the lines. I fucks with that. Mc Nyce with the MESSAGE. Wonder if folks are gonna 'catch it' though. Hope so.  Qwon's production is pretty dope on this track.



 





There are a couple of cameos in this joint too as you can see from the collage up top...











Yeah....there is MORE coming on her. Keep checking the blog's Twitter or the blog itself..Including the still in the collage..












Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...