This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/video) Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week (Part 1): @MixedSeoul
















Taking it back to the essence and the spirit of this series one time. Black and Korean. Army gal. Been lighting up my damm Instagram for a good while now and probably doesn't even know it. Knows her weapons. Be respectful 'cause from what I can see from here, she might give it to you and you don't want that. Enjoy and show her some love though. Respectfully.



Don't get too close 'cause you might get shot...




 
30 second assembly by her. If you DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS let me break it down for you. She can CLEAN AND ASSEMBLE HER OWN GUN. Nothing better than gal who can handle a gun.




































































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...