This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week X @3RoseScott (Part 1)


























This is someone who I interact with on a daily basis. Sassy. Actually knowledgeable when it comes to sports, music and JUST ABOUT EVERY RACHET TOPIC KNOWN TO MAN ON TWITTER. She is obviously here 'cause she is attractive but yeah....don't cussed out coming to her with no dumb shit..Good peoples.










and she has FRECKLES!! Freckles people... Appreciate 'em..






































 































Did mention that she is a contributor to this site?


Connoisseur of fuckery; iBlog.

 



Well I did now. Go check for it.

May the 'Thirst Be With You'......Enjoy.













Oh there are more flicks..Calm down..


















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...