This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Interview/Chat Series LIVE RADIO STYLE) @Carolinaware X @OG_Nitty X @NerdAtCoolTable Part 1 of 3. The First Hour...






































This audio is from the first hour of our time on OG Nitty's show. It is pretty informative. I mean that's all I can say.


 


If the response is good..I will put up the second and third HOURS of the show. I spliced it a bit so you don't have to listen to the WHOLE hour but again... if ya'll respond well..I will put up the hours 'podcast' style and give you three hours of entertainment as I do have the WHOLE 3 HOURS. Songs included.








Shoutout to my boy Nerd too. Real good dude.




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...