This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Dummy of the Day: Robber in Missouri can't drive a stick, so victim gives him a ride - KansasCity.com

Robber in Missouri can't drive a stick, so victim gives him a ride - KansasCity.com


 ST. LOUIS | A robber's inability to drive a stick shift might have proven costly for him had the victim not agreed to give him a ride.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that the victim was sitting in a Saint Louis University parking lot Sunday night when a man approached, showed a gun, and demanded money. The victim gave the robber $24.
The robber then ordered the man to move over to the passenger seat and tried to drive off with the car. Problem was, he couldn't operate a car with a manual transmission.
The victim said he would give the robber a ride, drove him to his destination, and got a thank you when the robber got out.
An investigation continues. No arrests have been made.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/06/20/3667552/robber-in-missouri-cant-drive.html#storylink=cpy
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...