This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) @SeanBoog #SeanBoogieNights prod. by @Kashdntmkebeats #TuneTuesday





Album dropping July 10th, 2012.






























You can hear it here...on his SOUNDCLOUD...It is downloadable though so I will make it available here..*


 




*I pointed that out 'cause I want Sean and 'em to know that I'm not trying to be 'disrespectful' by posting up the mp3. They made it downloadable though so I figured that if they didn't want folks to do so, they would have disabled the feature. Which you can do on soundcloud. I see the embed feature was disabled though so that DOES make me wonder.

So I'm just pointing out WHY I put the mp3 up and making sure it is known that I don't feel like I 'stole' it. Like any grown man would do. @ giving reasons. 




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...