This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

'Where The Wild Things Are' Author Maurice Sendak Dies At 83 | TPM Livewire

'Where The Wild Things Are' Author Maurice Sendak Dies At 83 | TPM Livewire





 My boy Max.....Went to school as him one Halloween.... 

 R.I.P. Maurice Sendak 







Maurice Sendak, author of “Where the Wild Things Are’ is dead at 83, the New York Times reports in a breaking news update.
From the Times’ obituary:
Maurice Sendak, widely considered the most important children’s book artist of the 20th century, who wrenched the picture book out of the safe, sanitized world of the nursery and plunged it into the dark, terrifying and hauntingly beautiful recesses of the human psyche, died on Tuesday in Danbury, Conn. He was 83 and lived in Ridgefield, Conn.
The cause was complications from a recent stroke, said Michael di Capua, his longtime editor.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...