This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) @KeenaOT ..... For the person in Georgia who KEEPS COMING BACK

..looking for her. Well actually for them and the other COUNTLESS NUMBER OF FOLKS who have 'searched for her name since I put those 'That Booty' BTS pictures up.. This is for you.


What 'pictures?" Here is a sample...The rest are here.. http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2011/05/otrecordsunreleased-picturesshizznittyb.html




Go on ahead and get at her on Twitter ya'll. Don't know why you aren't following her. She don't bite.. Unless you provoke her..lol











Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...