This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) Get Familiar X @LAdyJAbreE

 As you can see, her port is quite diverse.. @ the collage picture below..


Oh and she runs this pretty dope site..Per her site..Salute to her.

About Rumor Runway

Rumor Runway carries your favorite contemporay brands for women.  Rumor Runway has a large selection of trendy yet strictly fashion.  The daughter and mother business strive to give the best wardrobe service by assisting you in finding exactly what you are looking for to complete your look and making sure you have fun while you shop Rumor Runway.  By keeping a very tight selection of each item, you can be sure that you will not find yourself looking identical to the person next to you no matter where you go.  The upbeat and friendly runway atmosphere makes it a great place to swag the runway!

http://www.rumorrunway.com/








Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...