This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Music Video/audio) Lenoir, NC's own @JAraShadesOn X Uh Oh! Guest appearance by @missborabora




...there are at least 10 or more of my cousins in this video so yeah...I'm a little biased. Sue me..lol


Seriously, well shot video/dope song combo. I think it depicts a vibe that I have, up until this point, I could only tell folks about in regards to that town. (Unless I have taken you there myself..) All of the scenes he shot in this video I know ALL TOO WELL.. @ the places they were shot. Good to see him come back and put it down in his hometown. There is a bonus video below so you can check out more of his music..

























































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...